Monday, September 3, 2012

The first week of school down.....





The first week of school is down and ready to start the second week (short one at that).  I do have to say that it was fast and furious.  I met half of my students which was about 150.  I will meet the other half of my students this week (yes that is roughly 150 more).  I have my work cut out for me while trying to memorize all the faces and names, but I will get this....  While working this week I lost another 4 pounds!!!!  Let's hope this continues as the days go by.  I feel great and should get the all clear this week to begin working out more than just walking.  I took some pictures of my new classroom and wanted to include them tonight for your viewing pleasure:)

1 comment:

  1. Cool room!! I don't think I'd be able to learn 300 kids names!

    ReplyDelete