Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The packing has begun...

I packed my first two boxes and sealed them up for their departure to CPMS. I know that doesn't sound like much but I also sorted through two large bookshelves of books and sorted through all of my games. I have avoided doing that for quite some time. Tomorrow is a new day and packing should go much faster. I am feeling the need for purging:) I told another friend today about my surgery plans and the subject was met with great enthusiasm! So far I have only had two people that have been negative about my choice and I just have to know that they will not be ones to go to for support. So be it. Oh by the way I have lost two of the last five I need to loose by next week, yea!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I figured out how to follow you! They don't make it easy. I look forward to reading about your progress!

    ReplyDelete