Sunday, July 29, 2012

Things are working....

Things are working well around the house. Tuesday will be a week out from surgery and I am gaining strength daily. I have finally figured out how to best get my medicine in my body. That has been the most difficult part because it says to take with food and right now I am on clear liquids and I have to crush the medicine for the first month or so and OMG that stuff taste B I T T E R!!!!!! I was left all alone last night so I got myself up and went out and did a little shopping. It was nice to just go at my pace and stop when I needed to rest. I am looking forward to adding some variety to my intake of lovely nurishment. One more week! Hope everyone has a wonderful productive week. I plan to spend time in my classroom unpacking boxes and getting organized.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing well! Be careful with the lifting!!

    ReplyDelete